Much Ado About Naught (Beta eBook) SKU: 64334
An adventure in Ruby metaprogramming! Follow along as we use strict TDD to create a toolkit for generating Null Object classes in Ruby.
* This is the original source of the Naught gem (http://github.com/avdi/naught)--the first release was written in a Literate Programming style, and this book is the result.
* Learn numerous metaprogramming tricks, techniques, and gotchas.
* Watch a library being built in a pure test-driven style.
* Whimsical illustrations by Lauren Shepard!
* Kindle, Epub, and HTML versions included (PDF coming soon!)
* About the beta: this book is basically done, but I'm still tweaking the output formats.
Add to Cart